Bachelor of Arts at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon.
- Journalism: Electronic Media
- Cinema Studies
Media Studies master’s degree at the University of Oregon.
Expected graduation: June 2014
- FLUX Magazine: Managing Editor of Multimedia (Jun. 2011 – Jun. 2013)
- KEZI 9 News: Production Assistant (Aug. 2010 – Sept. 2012)
- Bach Festival: Production Assistant (Jul. 2011 – Sept. 2011)
- DuckU Television: Production Assistant (Jan 2008 – Dec 2008) Producer (Mar. 2009 – Jun. 2009) Camerawoman, Editor (Mar. 2009 – Jun. 2009)
- University of Oregon, School of Journalism and Communication: Graduate Teaching Fellow (Sept. 2012 – present)
- University of Oregon Libraries, Digital Scholarship Center, Webmaster (Aug. 2013 – present)
- Managing Editor of Multimedia, FLUX Magazine (Jun. 2011 – Jun. 2013)
- KEZI 9 News Production Assistant (Aug. 2010 – Sept. 2012)
- First-Year Programs Student Coordinator, employed by First-Year Programs at the University of Oregon (Jun. 2010 – Aug. 2012)
- Bella Italia! FIG Assistant, employed by First-Year Programs at the University of Oregon (Mar. 2009 – Dec. 2011)
Social Media Intern for Kitzhaber 2010 Campaign, Campaign outreach in Lane County area; phone banking. (Nov. 2009 – June 2010) Resident Assistant, employed by University of Oregon Housing (Feb 2009 – June 2009)
Gigs (Solicited Work)
“OneEleven Presents NOVA with FEED ME, Felix Cartal & Seven Lions Live” (2013), (03:25), Editor – OneEleven
“Adventure Club and PrototypeRaptor Live at WOW Hall December 8, 2012” (2012), (03:03), Editor, Videography – OneEleven
Promotional Video (2011), (02:21), Producer – Strangeland Family Youth Choral Academy
“Identification Day” (May 2010), (14:03), Producer – Museum of Natural and Cultural History
Commercial (2010), (00:30), Producer – Ballet Fantastique
Projects (Unsolicited Work, Highlights)
“The Discipline of Dance” (2012), Co-Producer – Short Story
“Lost and Found” (2012), Producer – Documentary
“A Fire through the Dark” (2012), Co-Producer- Music Video collaboration, This Patch of Sky (artist)
“Crate Divers of the Northwest” (2012), Co-Producer – Story Accompaniment (Full Story)
“Education in Context: Transitioning to a ‘Better Life’ at the University of Oregon” (2011), Producer – Documentary for Latino Roots Project
- This interactive piece is intended to present an alternative perspective on what it means to be deaf. Many deaf people only hear sound that they can see—this interactive feature attempts to mimic that experience. A written accompaniment is available here.
- This resource website was created for the purposes of teaching multimedia storytellers how to best teach themselves story-telling techniques, both aesthetically and technically. It is also a management tool that keeps my producers in constant connection with information regarding their story assignments and deadlines.
- This blog seeks to analyze representations of Italian and Italian-American identity in the media. Methodologically I primarily analyze media under the guiding principles of political economy theory.
- The website is currently used by 25 students, Professors Nathalie Hester and Lauretta DeRenzo-Huter, and me for the fall 2011 academic term as a teaching aid and multi-media outlet for the freshmen students.
- The website was used by 24 students, Professors Nathalie Hester and Lauretta DeRenzo-Huter, and me during the Fall 2010 academic term as a teaching aid and multi-media outlet for the freshmen students.